When life’s all about taking risks, wearing polish shouldn’t be one of them. Changing seasons are a perfect excuse to experiment with new nail colours, and these rich, sparkly hues are perfect for cold weather.
1. A molten copper hue will warm up any cold fingers this winter. China Glaze’s polish in Unplugged will add the perfect amount of copper to your nails.
2. It’s not winter if you don’t wear a classic burgundy-red at least once. Try NARS nail polish in China Town.
3. For days you want something not-glitter but still shiny, opt for a rose gold polish. Essie’s Penny Talk will do it for you!
4. Trust me, blue makes an exceptionally beautiful fall colour on the nails. Try Marc Jacobs Enamored Polish in Blue Velvet for a blue that will blow you away!
5. If bold colors aren’t for you, opt for a nude colour that would go with all your cozy winter sweaters. Try MAC nail lacquer in Sweet Potion.
6. Nothing says it’s winter quite like a solid gray polish. Try OPI’s polish in the shade Liv in the Gray.
7. This neutral pink shade would go great with a chic, neutral winter wardrobe. Try OPI’s polish in Barefoot in Barcelona.
8. Add some punch to any winter attire with a bright mustard colour, we dare you! Try H&M’s polish in the shade Golden Turmeric to spice up your winter look!
9. You can never go wrong with an olive green polish in winters! Try Zoya’s polish in Dree for the ultimate olive in your life!
10. Nothing beats a warm neutral brown in chilly winters! Try OPI’s polish in the shade Chocolate Moose to warm up your nails!
11. Everyone needs a chunky glitter polish in their life, INCLUDING YOU! Go for NAILS INC nail polish in Belgrave Square for the ultimate bling.
12. Would the list even be complete without a purple recommendation? Winters and purple go hand in hand, try MAC’s For Fun for the perfect purple nails!
13. Your nails but better and shiny? Try Essie’s Ballet Slippers for effortlessly flawless nails!
14. Army chic is always in, so naturally this khaki shade with a metallic twist had to be on our list. Burberry’s nail polish in Metallic Khaki is our favourite!
15. Plain black is so 2015, add some bling to your traditional black polish to pair it with an all-black outfit and you’re guaranteed to steal the show! We love Smith and Cult’s Dirty Baby for all the bling.
Now that you’ve got all your polishes sorted out, stay tuned for some nail-inspo on our website!