“There’s much more to life than all of these possessions and everything. And if you want those things, you’re going to have to work yourself, just like I did.”
– Singer, socialite, television and media personality Paris Hilton on working hard to achieve more.
“If I don’t like something that’s going on in my life, I change it. And I don’t sit and complain about it for a year.”
– Reality television star, businesswoman, model and social media icon, Kim Kardashian on the importance of moving forward.
“Many people don’t have the ability to be rich, because they’re too lazy or they don’t have the desire or the stick-to-itiveness. It’s a talent. Some people have a talent for piano. Some people have a talent for raising a family. Some people have a talent for golf. I just happen to have a talent for making money.”
– US President Donald Trump on turning talent into passion.
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
– Colin Powell, the iconic American military leader on developing habits that matter.
“Whatever you do, do with determination. You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best. Whether you want to be a chef, doctor, actor, or a mother, be passionate to get the best result.”
– Bollywood film actress Alia Bhatt on staying true to who you are.
“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”
– Celebrated Olympian Dan Gable on working hard to turn dreams into reality.
“I can never be safe. I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”
– Singing sensation Beyoncé on setting tougher goals to achieve success.
“My parents raised me to never feel like I was entitled to success, that you have to work for it. You have to work so hard for it. And sometimes you don’t even get to where you need to go.”
– Pop Princess Taylor Swift pour out thoughts on staying focused to your goals.
Sarah Jessica Parker
“We didn’t have a lot when I was growing up, and it’s the best thing that happened to me because I appreciate everything. I developed a strong work ethic, and I don’t take anything for granted.”
– American actress and producer, Sarah-Jessica Parker on being contended with your blessings.